CBSE NET Official Answer Key 10 July 2018 for Paper 1, 2, 3 at www.cbsenet.nic.in:
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has been declared the CBSE NET Answer Key July 2018 for the Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3 at www.cbsenet.nic.in. The National Eligibility Test and Junior research fellowship were conducted on to the July 2018. There were a large number of candidates appeared for this examination. Now the Answer Key July 2018 is available on to the main portal at www.cbsenet.nic.in.
The CBSE Board conduct this exam twice in a year-month Of June and July. Candidates can search for the CBSE NET official Answer key for the exam conduct on to the July 2018 on Sunday. So the candidates can check regularly the official site of the Central Board of Secondary Education and get the latest information about the Answer Key. This Answer Key will be published online.
CBSE NET Answer Key July 2018 for Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3
The headquarter office of CBSE is located in New Delhi. It is a central board Department which is controlled by the Government of India. The CBSE Board conduct various entrance exams as well as 10th class and 12th Class exams. In July 2018, Sunday CBSE board conducted the NET exam. Now the CBSE Board published the Answer Key notification of that official site. So candidates can get the idea of their performance in the NET exam.
The CBSE NET official Answer key has been published at the main portal of the paper 1, paper 2 and paper 3. Candidates can download the answer key as the subject wise on to the official site. Paper 1 contained the 60 questions and 100 marks, for, in this paper, candidates should attempt the 50 questions compulsory. Paper 2 contains the 50 questions and 100 marks. Paper 3 contains 75 questions and 150 marks.
- Name of the Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Name of the organization: CBSE NET July 2018
- Examination Location: All Over in India
- Exam Date: The exam was conducted on 10th July 2018.
Post Category: CBSE NET Official Answer Key July 2018
Steps for Download the Answer Key July 2018:
- Open the website of the Central Board of Secondary Education i.e. cabinet.nic.in.
- Then search the link to “CBSE NET Answer Key Dec 2018” and click on that link.
- Then select exam paper set and click on that enter necessary detail related to the examination.
- Now Answer Key will appear in the pdf format.
- Now download the answer key and check it.
Official site: The official site is www.cbsenet.nic.in.